My Inhouse Lawyer Limited (We) respect your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is My Inhouse Lawyer Limited of The Pyramid Building, 31 Queen Elizabeth Street, London, SE1 2LP. You don’t have to give us any personal information to use this site however any information you provide to us through our site or otherwise may be added to our database. By visiting www.myinhouselawyer.uk you are accepting and consenting to collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.myinhouselawyer.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use and be marketed to through our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit to our site we will automatically collect the following information (i) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and (ii) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
(A) Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to undertake administration and marketing related activities which may include providing you with the information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
(B) Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including: (i) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; and (ii) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If all or substantially all of our company is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.